Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back in the Sack

I came back to the homestead here in Sackville, NB for the week. I came home all stoked to skate only to arrive at the skatepark where there was only the smallest manual pad you have ever seen. None of the stuff has been put into the park which leaves me with nothing to skate for the week.

So if anyone from Sackville's city council ends up reading this by mere chance please do the town a favor and put that stuff back in the paved area in which the skateboarding obstacles belong. I went with two other guys to the storage place where they just keep the skatepark things outside all winter to see if I could cart any of the stuff over in my car but everything was too heavy and too big to fit.

Lucky for you guys there were some sweet bikers there that provided you with todays update.

Bike the Sack from Sean Garrity on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment