Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SV

Summer is finally here!

I hope everyone is out skating a lot and getting beater tans since the weather has been so nice lately.

I'm going to have a nice little update from Sackville for you guys within the next week or two, and on top of that, I'm currently going into my second year of filming for my and Jeff Pineau's video called Back To Square One, so I'm finding it kind of hard balancing blog posts and holding on to footy. But expect that video this winter!

For now, I'll leave you with two things.
A nice clip of James Leger doing a super duper Airwalk at MSP and a shout out to my friend Matt Graham who was on CBC yesterday:


James Airwalk MSP from Sean Garrity on Vimeo.


Matt Graham on CBC from Sean Garrity on Vimeo.
- Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment