Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

First of all, if you guys haven't seen the new baker/deathwish summer tour video you definitely should. You can watch it here:
I know its been like two weeks since I've updated but I'm posting now, and its not just a single clip, its a montage. So that kind of makes up for it. I'm working decent hours now so I'll be out skating more often which is rad. The montage I'm posting has a combo of kimble and moncton skatepark footage. Skaters in order of appearance: Mark Feero, Mike Bennett, Eric Corbin, David St-Pierre, Corey Mazerolle, Steven Steeves, and Ferris Asante with additional filming by Zack Davis. Not too much else is happening really so for now I'll just post this little montage for you guys to enjoy and I'll see you at the park.

Untitled from Sean Garrity on Vimeo.

- Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment