Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

I still haven't been getting out to skate that much. The park is far to skate to, there isn't really anything to skate around where I live let alone in Fredericton. Its too bad we don't have more spots, more specifically good spots that provide different obstacles like ledges/stairs.

I did manage to get out with Lebel the other day and he got this trick (posted below). We also went into a shoppers drug mart where he said "look theres my mom". Knowing he was joking I continued to walk and all I heard was lebel yelling. "hey mom!" the lady turned around and I laughed because the woman actually turned around when he yelled "hey mom!". Unfortunately the joke was on me because it actually was his mom. Live and learn with Lebel I guess.

Lebel Stair Gap from Sean Garrity on Vimeo.

- Sean

4 comments: