Monday, May 25, 2009

Keep Yo Eyes Open

The other night Kurtis, Chris and I went to shoot a spot we've had our eyes on for about a month. Just as I was starting to unpack my gear, a faithful employee of the call centre where we were planning to skate imediatly came over and warned us about the dangers of hitting cars 40 feet away, doing damage to the pavement, harming the wildlife, etc. After several attempts to reason with him he informed us that the building security, police, SWAT, CIA and Air Force had been called in to remove us. As we left I spotted a bunch of cinder blocks lying in the parking lot. We quicky rushed the conctrete into the car and literally took it to a bank spot next door and had a productive sesh, gettting these two photos as well as the paddleboat one I posted earlier. I think the key to staying productive is just keeping your mind clear and being prepared to find alternatives. That being said, I plan to get that intial shot asap.

Cheers!
-Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment