Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prepare for Awesomeness

Don't let the title of this post fool you. This has been a brutal week for a number of reasons. The main reason would be the fact that I managed to drop my external hard drive. This made the hard drive make cool funny noises and no longer allowed me to access any of the data that was on it. The data I'm referring to would be a year's worth of filming. The footage I had for Back To Square One that Jeff Pineau does not have is now gone.

That being said, I obviously will not be doing so well in the update department. For now I'd like to give you a little piece of gold though. Peter Wellband, Dave Fox, and myself made a nice little montage about a year and a half ago. It was made to be just like a lot of the videos you can find on youtube these days. And it was all filmed with my Macbook.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment